- Aromatherapy is NOT a substitute for medical treatment, but it does complement most types of therapy.
- An Aromatherapist is NOT a doctor and does NOT diagnose or treat for a specific illness nor do they prescribe or adjust medication.
- If you have been diagnosed by a licensed health professional as having any disease, illness, injury or other physical or mental conditions, you NEED to inform that person who made the diagnosis about any oils and blends you plan to use. Botanicals (including essential oils) may conflict with certain health conditions. Botanicals (including essential oils) can interact with prescribed medications.
- There are NO guarantees made regarding the results from Aromatherapy. We are all uquenic, different individuals that respond differently from one another.
- Aromatherapy is NOT regulated by the Food and Drug Administration.
AROMATHERAPY IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL CARE. IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY SPECIFIC MEDICAL PROBLEM AND HAVE NOT BEEN SEEN BY YOUR MEDICAL DOCTOR, I RECOMMEND YOU DO SO TODAY!